Experienced Divorce Attorneys in Honolulu, Hawaii – Islandlawyers
Choosing an attorney is tough. If you are facing a problem in divorce/family law, bankruptcy, or estate planning, there are thousands of lawyers in Hawaii. So how do you choose the right lawyer for you? We are Doi / Luke, Attorneys at Law, LLLC, a Honolulu law office focusing on divorce/family law, bankruptcy, and estate planning. Our attorneys have been helping people in Hawaii since 1995.
If you have a legal problem or question, please take the time to browse through the legal information on our pages, or contact us to talk about solutions. At Doi/Luke, Islandlawyers, you will:
- talk to lawyers who will listen to you
- talk to lawyers who are friendly
- talk to lawyers who are experienced
We offer lawyers who are friendly, approachable, and can explain your legal options to you in plain, simple language. Choosing a lawyer can be a difficult process during an already difficult time. We can help.Call us and hear the difference. Set up a consultation at 593-2199.
We handle all aspects of family law, including the following areas:
- Adoption in Hawaii — adopting a stepchild, grandchild, family member, or other child
- Alimony in Hawaii — also known as spousal support or maintenance, alimony is paid in a divorce from one spouse to the other as support
- Child Custody and Visitation in Hawaii — parents’ rights regarding legal and physical custody of their child, visitation rights, and other issues, in divorce and paternity cases
- Child Support in Hawaii — child support paid by parents, including the establishment, modification or termination of support, in divorce, paternity, or Child Support Enforcement Agency cases
- Divorce in Hawaii — contested and uncontested divorces, and all the issues involved in a divorce such as custody/visitation, child support, alimony, property division, allocation of debts, tax exemptions, name changes, and others
- Hawaii Divorce and Family Law Resources Online — links to useful Hawaii Divorce and Family Law sites on the Net
- Hawaii Family Law Definitions, A to Z — our handy guide to the many, many terms used in family law
- Honolulu Courthouse Information — addresses, maps, and information on courthouses in Honolulu, including the Family Court in Kapolei, Oahu
- Modifying or Enforcing Family Court Orders in Hawaii — information on changing or enforcing existing divorce, paternity, TRO, and Child Support Enforcement Agency (CSEA) orders
- Paternity in Hawaii — actions regarding children where the parents are not married – establishing custody/visitation, child support, medical insurance, and other rights
- Premarital and Marital Agreements in Hawaii — agreements used by parties to set or fix their rights in the event of a future divorce
- Temporary Restraining Orders (TROs) — orders issued by the Family Courts and District Courts to protect individuals from abuse or harassment
If your family law topic isn’t covered here, let us know and we’ll be happy to discuss your situation. We offer free phone consultations, and in-person consultations at a discounted hourly rate. All of our attorneys are licensed to practice in the State of Hawaii, and are members of the Hawaii State Bar Association.
Our office is centrally located in the Pan Am Building in the Ala Moana area, but serve clients on every island.
Thanks for visiting!
Call us at: (808) 593-2199