HAWAII DIVORCE AND FAMILY LAW RESOURCES ONLINE
We’ve listed some links for you to some of the more helpful legal sites on the Net:
- Hawaii State Judiciary
- Hawaii Child Support Enforcement Agency (CSEA), under the Department of the Attorney General — CSEA is responsible for receiving/distributing child support payments, as well as establishing, modifying, terminating, and enforcing orders for child support.
- Federal Office of Child Support Enforcement — the office under the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, which partners with federal and state offices to promote child support.
PRIVATE NON-PROFIT — LEGAL
- Volunteer Legal Services Hawaii (VLSH) — the Hawaii non-profit clearinghouse for pro bono attorneys. Individuals who income qualify may receive volunteer legal assistance.
- Domestic Violence Action Center (DVAC) — a non-profit focusing on prevention of domestic violence. Maintains the domestic violence legal helpline at (808) 531-3771.
- Legal Aid Society of Hawaii (LASH) — a non-profit organization helping low-income individuals with their legal needs.
- Mediation Center of the Pacific — a non-profit helping people resolve their disputes through mediation.
PRIVATE NON-PROFIT — PARENTING AND FAMILY HELP
- Child and Family Services (CFS) — runs a wide range of programs aimed at helping families.
- Parents And Children Together (PACT) — a family services agency promoting healthy families; runs the Family Visitation Centers, where parents under supervised visitation may have contact with their children.
If you have a question about legal resources, or would like to set up a consult, e-mail us or call us at (808) 593-2199. We’ll be happy to hear from you!